Covid 19 Update
at Stauntons on the Green
Dear valued guest,
In these unprecedented and challenging times for the hospitality industry, Stauntons on the Green has always a 100% commitment to providing the best service, and now, more than ever, we are here for you.
We are committed to providing you with a safe environment by actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the WHO and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the HSE, Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals. We have always taken great pride in upholding the highest standards of cleanliness. In preparation for re-opening we have reviewed all policies and standards to ensure they are rigorous.
Some of the procedures that we have in place include;
· We are working to the highest standards of hygiene with frequent touchpoint / surface cleaning.
· Hand sanitizing stations are in various places throughout the hotel.
· Limit the use of cash where possible. Credit card machines will be sanitised between transactions.
· All members of the team have been briefed to adhere to the highest levels of sanitisation when carrying out their duties on a daily basis.
· We have completed the Failte Ireland COVID19 Safety Charter.
Our time has finally come to re-open our doors and we are so excited! We would like to thank you for your loyalty and commitment and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
The Team at Stauntons on the Green